Photo Gallery

Dryer Fire Brandywine Assisted Living
Thursday, February 1, 2024

RBVFC responded to a Fire in a Dryer at Brandywine Assisted Living on Thursday Feb. 1. Damage was confined to the Dryer with Smoke Damage to the Storage Area. Units were on Location for about 1 Hour.


Views: 47

Views: 49

Views: 51

Views: 53

Views: 57

Views: 57

Views: 54

Views: 52

Views: 51

Views: 54

Views: 50

Views: 51

Views: 52

Views: 49

Views: 50

Views: 50

Views: 47

Views: 43

Views: 46

Views: 45

Views: 49

Views: 45

Views: 40